In accordance with the French law “informatique et libertés” of January 6, 1978 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, users have an individual right to access, rectify, delete, limit, oppose and port their data.
These rights can be exercised by sending a written request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Users also have the right to lodge complaints with the CNIL concerning the exercise of the above rights.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser. Cookies are accessed and stored by the websites you visit, and by companies that display their advertisements on websites, so that they can recognize the browser. Websites can only access the cookies they have stored on your computer.
- Site usage: to help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor’s browser and to store preferences you set during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may store your login information so that you do not have to login each time you visit the Site;
- Social networks: to check if you are connected to third party services (Facebook, Twitter, Google+…);
- Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, database enrichment) the Internet user who navigates on our Site in real time or afterwards;
- Audience measurement: to track statistical data on Site usage (i.e., how users use the Site and to improve the Site’s services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, features, advertising and other communications.
- Content Sharing: To manage the publication of content and to publish forms: You are asked to consent to the submission of forms for the collection of your personal information.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies and Web Beacons
You have the choice to set your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, how long it is valid and what it contains, as well as allow you to refuse to accept it, and delete your cookies periodically.
Finally, you can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. For more information on how you can delete and control cookies stored on your computer, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/